Seasonal changes in rumen papillary development and body condition in free ranging Chinese water deer (Hydropotes inermis)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 216, Issue 1, pages 103–117, September 1988
How to Cite
HOFMANN, R. R., KOCK, R. A., LUDWIG, J. and AXMACHER, H. (1988), Seasonal changes in rumen papillary development and body condition in free ranging Chinese water deer (Hydropotes inermis). Journal of Zoology, 216: 103–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb02418.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- 13 October 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!