Antarctic Division, Channel Highway, Kingston, Tasmania 7150, Australia
Reptilian endothermy: a field study of thermoregulation by brooding diamond pythons
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 216, Issue 2, pages 367–378, October 1988
How to Cite
SUP, D. J. and SHINE, R. (1988), Reptilian endothermy: a field study of thermoregulation by brooding diamond pythons. Journal of Zoology, 216: 367–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb02435.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- 25 January,1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!