Colony size and structure, activity patterns and foraging behaviour of a colony of the social mole-rat Cryptomys damarensis (Bathyergidae)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 216, Issue 3, pages 391–402, November 1988
How to Cite
LOVEGROVE, B. G. (1988), Colony size and structure, activity patterns and foraging behaviour of a colony of the social mole-rat Cryptomys damarensis (Bathyergidae). Journal of Zoology, 216: 391–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb02437.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- 12 January,1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!