The development of the trigeminal jaw adductor musculature in the grass snake Natrix natrix
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 216, Issue 4, pages 743–770, December 1988
How to Cite
RIEPPEL, O. (1988), The development of the trigeminal jaw adductor musculature in the grass snake Natrix natrix. Journal of Zoology, 216: 743–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb02469.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- 23 February,1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!