*Museum of Natural History and Department of Systematics and Ecology, The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Scrota1 melanins in bats (Chiroptera): description, distribution and function
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 214, Issue 3, pages 519–532, March 1988
How to Cite
Kermott, L. H. and Timm, R. M. (1988), Scrota1 melanins in bats (Chiroptera): description, distribution and function. Journal of Zoology, 214: 519–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb03757.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2 June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!