Responses to pulsed light stimuli in a pulmonate slug (Limax pseudoflavus)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 663–672, April 1988
How to Cite
Ford, D. J. G. and Cook, A. (1988), Responses to pulsed light stimuli in a pulmonate slug (Limax pseudoflavus). Journal of Zoology, 214: 663–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb03765.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 10 July 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!