Food-habitat relationship of harbour seals and black cormorants in Skagerrak and Kattegat
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 673–681, April 1988
How to Cite
Härkönen, T. J. (1988), Food-habitat relationship of harbour seals and black cormorants in Skagerrak and Kattegat. Journal of Zoology, 214: 673–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb03766.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 10 July 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!