Behaviour of the millipedes Ommatoiulus moreletii, Ophyiulus verruculiger and Oncocladosoma castaneum in response to visible light; an explanation for the invasion of houses by Ommatoiulus moreletii
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1988 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 215, Issue 1, pages 35–46, May 1988
How to Cite
McKillup, S. C. (1988), Behaviour of the millipedes Ommatoiulus moreletii, Ophyiulus verruculiger and Oncocladosoma castaneum in response to visible light; an explanation for the invasion of houses by Ommatoiulus moreletii. Journal of Zoology, 215: 35–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb04883.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 9 September 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!