The development and structure of pharyngeal apparatus associated with filter feeding in tilapias (Oreochromis niloticus)
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1988 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 215, Issue 1, pages 133–149, May 1988
How to Cite
Nnorthcott, M. E. and Beveridge, M. C. M. (1988), The development and structure of pharyngeal apparatus associated with filter feeding in tilapias (Oreochromis niloticus). Journal of Zoology, 215: 133–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb04889.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 20 August 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!