Animal Behaviour Research Group, Department of Zoology, University of Nottinghyam, University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD
A system for the individual recognition of small rodents at a distance, used in free-living and enclosed populations of house mice
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1988 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 215, Issue 2, pages 363–367, June 1988
How to Cite
Hurst, J. L. (1988), A system for the individual recognition of small rodents at a distance, used in free-living and enclosed populations of house mice. Journal of Zoology, 215: 363–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb04903.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!