The development of an enzyme-immunoassay for urinary pregnanediol-3-glucuronide and its application to reproductive assessment in exotic mammals
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 219, Issue 1, pages 89–99, September 1989
How to Cite
Hodges, J. K. and Green, D. I. (1989), The development of an enzyme-immunoassay for urinary pregnanediol-3-glucuronide and its application to reproductive assessment in exotic mammals. Journal of Zoology, 219: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1989.tb02568.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 20 February 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!