Frugivory in Amazonian Artiodactyla: evidence for the evolution of the ruminant stomach
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 219, Issue 3, pages 457–467, November 1989
How to Cite
Bodmer, R. E. (1989), Frugivory in Amazonian Artiodactyla: evidence for the evolution of the ruminant stomach. Journal of Zoology, 219: 457–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1989.tb02593.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 22 March 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!