*Institute of Reproductive Biology, Patterson Laboratories Building, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
Population biology and estimates of abundance of fruit bats (Pteropodidae) in Philippine submontane rainforest
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 218, Issue 4, pages 565–586, August 1989
How to Cite
HEIDEMAN, P. D. and HEANEY, L. R. (1989), Population biology and estimates of abundance of fruit bats (Pteropodidae) in Philippine submontane rainforest. Journal of Zoology, 218: 565–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1989.tb04999.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 11 October 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!