A new genus of dimorphic soft coral from the south-western fringe of the Indo-Pacific (Octocorallia: Alcyoniidae)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 221, Issue 1, pages 21–35, May 1990
How to Cite
Williams, G. C. (1990), A new genus of dimorphic soft coral from the south-western fringe of the Indo-Pacific (Octocorallia: Alcyoniidae). Journal of Zoology, 221: 21–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb03772.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 31 May 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!