Cannibalism in a female badger (Meles meles): infanticide or predation?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 221, Issue 2, pages 314–315, June 1990
How to Cite
Lüps, P. and Roper, T. J. (1990), Cannibalism in a female badger (Meles meles): infanticide or predation?. Journal of Zoology, 221: 314–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04002.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!