Sexual differentiation in the grey short-tailed opossum, Monodelphis domestica, and the effect of oestradiol benzoate on development in the male
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 221, Issue 4, pages 639–658, August 1990
How to Cite
Moore, H. D. M. and Thurstan, S. M. (1990), Sexual differentiation in the grey short-tailed opossum, Monodelphis domestica, and the effect of oestradiol benzoate on development in the male. Journal of Zoology, 221: 639–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04022.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 21 August 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!