Morphological adaptations to an unusual defensive strategy in the mantid Orthoderella ornata (Insecta: Mantidae)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 222, Issue 1, pages 129–136, September 1990
How to Cite
Brunner, D. and Gandolfo, D. (1990), Morphological adaptations to an unusual defensive strategy in the mantid Orthoderella ornata (Insecta: Mantidae). Journal of Zoology, 222: 129–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04035.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 31 August 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!