Factors affecting differential mating success in male crested newts, Triturus cristatus
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 33–40, January 1990
How to Cite
Hedlund, L. (1990), Factors affecting differential mating success in male crested newts, Triturus cristatus. Journal of Zoology, 220: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04292.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 22 March 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!