Field observations on scent-marking behaviour in saddle-back tamarins, Saguinus fuscicollis (Callitrichidae, Primates)
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 87–99, January 1990
How to Cite
Bartecki, U. and Heymann, E. W. (1990), Field observations on scent-marking behaviour in saddle-back tamarins, Saguinus fuscicollis (Callitrichidae, Primates). Journal of Zoology, 220: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04295.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 4 April 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!