Ovarian egg size and number in relation to female size in five species of parasitoid wasps
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 115–122, January 1990
How to Cite
O'Neill, K. M. and Skinner, S. W. (1990), Ovarian egg size and number in relation to female size in five species of parasitoid wasps. Journal of Zoology, 220: 115–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04297.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 4 April 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!