Neuroregulation Group, Department of Physiology, University of Leiden, Wassenaarseweg 62, P.O. Box 9604, NL-2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Function of red axial muscles of carp (Cyprinus carpio): recruitment and normalized power output during swimming in different modes
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 123–145, January 1990
How to Cite
Van Leeuwen, J. L., Lankheet, M. J. M., Akster, H. A. and Osse, J. W. M. (1990), Function of red axial muscles of carp (Cyprinus carpio): recruitment and normalized power output during swimming in different modes. Journal of Zoology, 220: 123–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04298.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 1 March 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!