Laboratorium voor Morfologie en Systematiek der Dieren, Ledeganckstraat 35, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium. Peter Aerts is a senior research assistant of the Belgium National Fund for Scientific Research.
Variability of the fast suction feeding process in Astatotilapia elegans (Teleostei: Cichlidae): a hypothesis of peripheral feedback control
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 220, Issue 4, pages 653–678, April 1990
How to Cite
Aerts, P. (1990), Variability of the fast suction feeding process in Astatotilapia elegans (Teleostei: Cichlidae): a hypothesis of peripheral feedback control. Journal of Zoology, 220: 653–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1990.tb04741.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 17 May 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!