The colony structure and dominance hierarchy of the Damaraland mole-rat, Cryptomys damarensis (Rodentia: Bathyergidae), from Namibia
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 224, Issue 4, pages 553–576, August 1991
How to Cite
Jacobs1, D. S., Bennett, N. C., Jarvis1, J. U. M. and Crowe2, T. M. (1991), The colony structure and dominance hierarchy of the Damaraland mole-rat, Cryptomys damarensis (Rodentia: Bathyergidae), from Namibia. Journal of Zoology, 224: 553–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1991.tb03785.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 22 August 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!