The frontal and gular dermal scent organs of the marsupial sugar glider (Petaurus breviceps)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 1–12, September 1991
How to Cite
Stoddart, D. M. and Bradley, A. J. (1991), The frontal and gular dermal scent organs of the marsupial sugar glider (Petaurus breviceps). Journal of Zoology, 225: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1991.tb03797.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 30 August 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!