Age assessment of red deer (Cervus elaphus): from a scoring scheme based on radiographs of developing permanent molariform teeth
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 85–97, September 1991
How to Cite
Brown, W. A. B. and Chapman, N. G. (1991), Age assessment of red deer (Cervus elaphus): from a scoring scheme based on radiographs of developing permanent molariform teeth. Journal of Zoology, 225: 85–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1991.tb03803.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 11 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!