The evolution of sociality in the spitting spider, Scytodes fusca (Araneae: Scytodidae)—evidence from observations of intraspecific interactions
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 223, Issue 1, pages 161–172, January 1991
How to Cite
Bowden, K. (1991), The evolution of sociality in the spitting spider, Scytodes fusca (Araneae: Scytodidae)—evidence from observations of intraspecific interactions. Journal of Zoology, 223: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1991.tb04757.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 19 December 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!