Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology, Emory University School of Medicine. Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Bipedal locomotion: effects of speed, size and limb posture in birds and humans
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 224, Issue 1, pages 127–147, May 1991
How to Cite
Gatesy, S. M. and Biewener, A. A. (1991), Bipedal locomotion: effects of speed, size and limb posture in birds and humans. Journal of Zoology, 224: 127–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1991.tb04794.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- 23 May 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!