Kinematics of prey processing in Chamaeleo jacksonii: conservation of function with morphological specialization
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 226, Issue 1, pages 47–64, January 1992
How to Cite
So, K.-K. J., Wainwright, P. C. and Bennett, A. F. (1992), Kinematics of prey processing in Chamaeleo jacksonii: conservation of function with morphological specialization. Journal of Zoology, 226: 47–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1992.tb06126.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!