Ranging and nesting behaviour of the dormouse Muscardinus avellanarius, in coppice-with-standards woodland
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1992 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 589–600, April 1992
How to Cite
Bright, P. W. and Morris, P. A. (1992), Ranging and nesting behaviour of the dormouse Muscardinus avellanarius, in coppice-with-standards woodland. Journal of Zoology, 226: 589–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1992.tb07502.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 19 April 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!