Is intersexuality a cost of environmental sex determination in Gammarus duebeni?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 231, Issue 3, pages 383–389, November 1993
How to Cite
Dunn, A. M., Adams, J. and Smith, J. E. (1993), Is intersexuality a cost of environmental sex determination in Gammarus duebeni?. Journal of Zoology, 231: 383–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1993.tb01926.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 15 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!