Studies on skeleton formation in reptiles: Patterns of ossification in the skeleton of Chelydra serpentina (Reptilia, Testudines)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 231, Issue 3, pages 487–509, November 1993
How to Cite
Rieppel, O. (1993), Studies on skeleton formation in reptiles: Patterns of ossification in the skeleton of Chelydra serpentina (Reptilia, Testudines). Journal of Zoology, 231: 487–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1993.tb01933.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 12 January) 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!