Does metatarsal/femur ratio predict maximal running speed in cursorial mammals?
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 229, Issue 1, pages 133–151, January 1993
How to Cite
Garland, T. and Janis, C. M. (1993), Does metatarsal/femur ratio predict maximal running speed in cursorial mammals?. Journal of Zoology, 229: 133–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1993.tb02626.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 26 November 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!