Craniometric variability in two populations of roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) from Spain
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
1993 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 231, Issue 1, pages 39–49, September 1993
How to Cite
And, P. F. and Reig, S. (1993), Craniometric variability in two populations of roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) from Spain. Journal of Zoology, 231: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1993.tb05351.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!