Department of Applied Biology and Biotechnology. De Montfort University, Leicester LE7 9SU, UK
Adaptive variation in sex determination in a crustacean, Gammarus duebeni
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 232, Issue 1, pages 109–116, January 1994
How to Cite
Watt, P. J. and Aams, J. (1994), Adaptive variation in sex determination in a crustacean, Gammarus duebeni. Journal of Zoology, 232: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb01562.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2 February 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!