Institute of Reproductive Biology, Department of Zoology, Patterson Laboratories Building, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA 78717
Historical aspects of protandrous sex change in the anemonefish Amphiprion melanopus (Pomacentridae, Teleostei)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 199–213, February 1994
How to Cite
Godwin, J. (1994), Historical aspects of protandrous sex change in the anemonefish Amphiprion melanopus (Pomacentridae, Teleostei). Journal of Zoology, 232: 199–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb01569.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 22 December 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!