The origin and metabolic significance of exosomatic water in the semi-terrestrial beachflea, Orchestia gammarellus (Crustacea: Amphipoda)
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 232, Issue 4, pages 617–632, April 1994
How to Cite
Spicer, J. I. and Taylor, A. C. (1994), The origin and metabolic significance of exosomatic water in the semi-terrestrial beachflea, Orchestia gammarellus (Crustacea: Amphipoda). Journal of Zoology, 232: 617–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb04617.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Accepted 19 May 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!