Conservation Sciences Centre, PO Box 10–420, Wellington, New Zealand
Distribution, abundance and breeding cycle of the Australian sea lion Neophoca cinerea (Mammalia: Pinnipedia)
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 3, pages 353–370, November 1994
How to Cite
Gales, N. J., Shaughnessy, P. D. and Dennis, T. E. (1994), Distribution, abundance and breeding cycle of the Australian sea lion Neophoca cinerea (Mammalia: Pinnipedia). Journal of Zoology, 234: 353–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb04853.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 1 October 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!