(With 4 figures in the text)
Aerodynamic corrections for the flight of birds and bats in wind tunnels
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 4, pages 537–563, December 1994
How to Cite
M. V. Rayner, J. (1994), Aerodynamic corrections for the flight of birds and bats in wind tunnels. Journal of Zoology, 234: 537–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb04864.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 1 October 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!