(With 1 plate and 1 figure in the text)
Hepatic respiratory compensation and blood volume in the frog (Rana esculenta)
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 4, pages 601–611, December 1994
How to Cite
Frangioniand, G. and Borgioli, G. (1994), Hepatic respiratory compensation and blood volume in the frog (Rana esculenta). Journal of Zoology, 234: 601–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb04867.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 26 November 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!