(With 2 figures in the text)
Patterns of territory size and defence level in rural and urban tawny owl (Strix aluco) populations
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 4, pages 641–658, December 1994
How to Cite
Galeotti, P. (1994), Patterns of territory size and defence level in rural and urban tawny owl (Strix aluco) populations. Journal of Zoology, 234: 641–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb04870.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
- (Accepted 22 November 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!