Centre d'etudes nordiques, Universitt Laval, Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Canada, GIK 7P4
Dynamics of spatial relationships among members of a fox group (Vulpes vulpes: Mammalia: Carnivora)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 233, Issue 1, pages 93–106, May 1994
How to Cite
Poulle, M. L., Artois, M. and Roeder, J. J. (1994), Dynamics of spatial relationships among members of a fox group (Vulpes vulpes: Mammalia: Carnivora). Journal of Zoology, 233: 93–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb05264.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 19 May 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!