Ralph G. Turingan, Department of Biological Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306–3050, USA
Ecomorphological relationships among Caribbean tetraodontiform fishes
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 233, Issue 3, pages 493–521, July 1994
How to Cite
Turingan, R. G. (1994), Ecomorphological relationships among Caribbean tetraodontiform fishes. Journal of Zoology, 233: 493–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb05279.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- (Accepted 21 September 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!