*Address for correspondence.
Functional anatomy of the gastrointestinal system of Northeastern Atlantic minke whales (Balaenoptera acutorostrata)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 1, pages 55–74, September 1994
How to Cite
Olsen, M. A., Nordøy, E. S., Blix, A. S. and Mathiesen, S. D. (1994), Functional anatomy of the gastrointestinal system of Northeastern Atlantic minke whales (Balaenoptera acutorostrata). Journal of Zoology, 234: 55–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb06056.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 8 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!