Food niche overlap and ecological separation in a multi-species community of shrews in the Siberian taiga
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 1, pages 105–124, September 1994
How to Cite
Churchfield, S. and Sheftel, B. I. (1994), Food niche overlap and ecological separation in a multi-species community of shrews in the Siberian taiga. Journal of Zoology, 234: 105–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb06059.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 20 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!