*Rick Lowell, Environmental Sciences Division, National Hydrology Research Institute, 11 Innovation Boulevard, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 3H5, Canada
Ontogeny of shell morphology and shell strength of the marine snails Littorina obtusata and Littorina mariae: different defence strategies in a pair of sympatric, sibling species
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 234, Issue 1, pages 149–164, September 1994
How to Cite
Lowell, R. B., Fletcher, C. R., Grahame, J. and Mill, P. J. (1994), Ontogeny of shell morphology and shell strength of the marine snails Littorina obtusata and Littorina mariae: different defence strategies in a pair of sympatric, sibling species. Journal of Zoology, 234: 149–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb06062.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 21 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!