Growth, reproduction and life span of Sepia officinalis (Cephalopoda: Mollusca) cultured through seven consecutive generations
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
1994 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 233, Issue 2, pages 175–192, June 1994
How to Cite
Forsythe, J. W., DeRusha, R. H. and Hanlon, R. T. (1994), Growth, reproduction and life span of Sepia officinalis (Cephalopoda: Mollusca) cultured through seven consecutive generations. Journal of Zoology, 233: 175–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1994.tb08582.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted 18 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!