Does limb length predict the relative energetic cost of locomotion in mammals?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 235, Issue 3, pages 501–514, March 1995
How to Cite
Steudel, K. and Beattie, J. (1995), Does limb length predict the relative energetic cost of locomotion in mammals?. Journal of Zoology, 235: 501–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1995.tb01765.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!