Scaling relationships within the maxillary tooth row of the Felidae, and the absence of the second upper premolar in Lynx
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 236, Issue 1, pages 161–182, May 1995
How to Cite
RUSSELL, A. P., BRYANT, H. N., POWELL, G. L. and LAROIYA, R. (1995), Scaling relationships within the maxillary tooth row of the Felidae, and the absence of the second upper premolar in Lynx. Journal of Zoology, 236: 161–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1995.tb01791.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 23 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!