Norwegian Institute for Nature Research, NINA, Tungasletta 2, 7005 Trondheim, Norway
Egg-morphs and host preference in the common cuckoo (Cuculus canorus): an analysis of cuckoo and host eggs from European museum collections
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 236, Issue 4, pages 625–648, August 1995
How to Cite
Moksnes, A. and ØSkaft, E. r. (1995), Egg-morphs and host preference in the common cuckoo (Cuculus canorus): an analysis of cuckoo and host eggs from European museum collections. Journal of Zoology, 236: 625–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1995.tb02736.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 21 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!