*Departamento de Ciencias Ambientales y Recursos Naturales (Biologia Animal), University of Alicante, Apto. 99, 03080-Alicante, Spain
Description of a new species:Dorylaimus parasiticus, a parasite of amphibians in the Iberian Peninsula (Nematoda: Dorylaimida)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 237, Issue 2, pages 169–177, October 1995
How to Cite
Navarro, P., Guerrero, F., Perez-Mellado, V. and Lluch, J. (1995), Description of a new species:Dorylaimus parasiticus, a parasite of amphibians in the Iberian Peninsula (Nematoda: Dorylaimida). Journal of Zoology, 237: 169–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1995.tb02756.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Accepted 21 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!